Anacortes Deck Replacment
DEXPERTS breathed new life into and added functionality and beauty to this deck and landscape located near Anacortes in Skagit County, Washington.
The original cedar decking and railing had started to rot and reached the end of its useful life. Over all the rest of the structure was sound, the joist spacing had to be reduced and blocking was added to support the new decking pattern. A frameless glass railing allows full enjoyment of the stunning views offered by the decks high placement while keeping people safely on the deck. A new set of stairs leads to the radiused patios that are home to the covered BBQ area (under the deck) and hot tub situated under the pergola.
- Timbertech XLM PVC Decking in "River Rock" and "Harborstone" installed with hidden fasteners.
- Custom "Infinity" railing with post cap lighting.
- Stainless steel cable rail on stairs.
- Concrete pavers and Allen Block retaining walls.
- Rough Sawn Western Red Cedar pergola with fiberglass colums.
- LED and Halogen lighting in railing posts and steps as well as under the deck in the BBQ area.
- Deck frameing and decking
- Under-deck drainage system and gutters
- Deck and stair lighting
- Hardscape including pavers and retaining walls.
Bring new life to your outdoor living area
Give us a call at 1-800-676-7059 or 360-305-9260 or send us an email to begin planning for your perfect outdoor retreat.